[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1716
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-09-22 16:55:07 -0400
Subject: Re: blacklisting domains for milter-link error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Christian 'CBE' Benner wrote:
> I've found out that milter-link only recognizes URLs if other text is
> before the link itself.
>
> smtp prot
> data
> http://test.com

I've added this test case just before the final boundary line to
com/snert/src/lib/util/uri.txt:

----=_test_boundary^M
^M
  Y  -  N  -     URI at start of line
http://test.com
^M
----=_test_boundary--^M

Then with the CLI test/scripting tool:

achowe@puff$ cd com/snert/src/lib/util
achowe@puff$ ./uri -p -f uri.txt

I see that the URI API, which milter-link uses, yields a correct result:

uri=http://test.com
         scheme=http
         schemeInfo=//test.com
         userInfo=(NULL)
         host=test.com
         port=80
         path=(NULL)
         query=(NULL)
         fragment=(NULL)

If there is a problem, then there must be something else at play.

Try testing with increased log output, first with verbose=info,dialog
and if that isn't sufficient then verbose=info,dialog,debug to see if
you can generate a more detailed failure case. If you do, please email
me directly off-list (no point bother people with lots of log output).

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search