[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1703
From: Steve Freegard
Date: 2007-09-15 16:05:08 -0400
Subject: Re: how to use just black.uribl.com

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi Bryan,

Bryan Guest wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> Hello:
>
> I believe I had milter-link working with this:
>
>  uri-bl=.multi.surbl.org, .multiuribl.com
>
> However this generates a great deal of false postive complaints, largely
> because of multiuribl.com greylisting.

I'm not surprised - red.uribl.com and grey.uribl.com are included in
multi and shouldn't be used at SMTP time.

> Has anyone successfully used milter-link with just black.uribl.com?  If so,
> what config statement did you use to configure this?

Easy:

uri-bl=.multi.surbl.org,.black.uribl.com
> Also can someone tell me what this error might mean?
>
> Milter (milter-link): write(Q) returned -1, expected 5: Broken pipe
>
> I see this error fairly often in the maillog.

Harmless - I suspect the client disconnected while the milter was
running and Sendmail disconnected the milter before it had finished.

Kind regards,
Steve.

Lists Index Date Thread Search