[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1693
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-09-13 14:26:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Unable to white list recip in milter-link?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Steve Freegard wrote:
> Bryan Guest wrote:
>> I have a user who wants email which contains a domain blacklisted on
>> multi.uribl.com.  I have tried to add a rule to our access table to allow
>> this two ways with no success.  I have tried:
>>
>> milter-link-To:user@        ok

Try

milter-link-to:user@their.domain	OK

or

milter-link-to:user@			OK

Or instead of white listing the user completely, try instead to white
list the domain that appears in the blacklist with:

milter-link-body:blacklisted.domain	OK

>> and
>>
>> milter-link-To:user@        skip

This one won't help you.

>> In both cases I still see a reject logged in maillog:
>>
> Access database value lookups are case sensitive I believe - try
> 'milter-link-to:user@    OK' instead.

The left-hand-side is case insensitive, while the right-hand-side is
case sensitive.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561      Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search