[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1689
From: Bryan Guest
Date: 2007-09-12 16:47:21 -0400
Subject: Unable to white list recip in milter-link?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello:

Please forgive me if the answer is obvious.  I gratefully accept flame-based
criticism.

We are trialing milter-link on our mailscanner/sendmail mta gateways.

I have a user who wants email which contains a domain blacklisted on
multi.uribl.com.  I have tried to add a rule to our access table to allow
this two ways with no success.  I have tried:

milter-link-To:user@        ok

and

milter-link-To:user@        skip

In both cases I still see a reject logged in maillog:

Sep 12 16:39:36 host sendmail[5927]: l8CKdZEZ005927: Milter: data,
reject=550 5.7.1 black listed URL host www.myswissreplicas.com by
.multi.uribl.com
Sep 12 16:39:36 host sendmail[5927]: l8CKdZEZ005927: to=<user@domain.com>,
delay=00:00:00, pri=36544, stat=black listed URL host
www.myswissreplicas.com by .multi.uribl.com

So is this a problem with my understanding of the access rules, have I
missed something obvious or done something stupid?

Any assistance is gratefully appreciated.

Bryan

Lists Index Date Thread Search