[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1678
From: Rose, Bobby
Date: 2007-09-08 12:14:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-error Issue

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm still seeing problems with milter-error.  Sometimes it just doesn't
find the tags in the access.db for an excluded host. If I restart, it
behaves properly again but the failure rate is just too high as it's
rejecting hosts that I want to exclude.  Is anyone else using
milter-error and seeing this kind of problem?  I don't see this problem
with milter-sender.
=20