[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1648
From: DAve
Date: 2007-08-24 10:38:54 -0400
Subject: Milter-ahead and milter-gris. Using the access file

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Good morning,

I have just finished setting up a new test server as we are upgrading
all software on our mail gateways and I want to test the whole package
before rollout. Currently we are using a very old and moldy version of
milter-ahead and milter-greylist. We are testing the newest milter-ahead
and milter-gris.

Setup looked good, testing shows the milters are working as advertised.
However, I am confused a bit on the use of the access file to control
whitelist/blacklist on messages via the milters. Things such as
milter-gris-Connect:, milter-gris-From:, and milter-gris-To:. I have
read the docs but I may be just too dense to grasp the concepts.

I can test at will so experimentation is ok, but I would like to know if
there are any examples out there to look through. A cookbook, how-to,
etc. I tried the archives and searched the usual places. No joy.

Thanks,

DAve
--
Veterans?