[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1568
From: Andy Druda
Date: 2007-04-26 08:06:11 -0400
Subject: milter-spamc logging

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> Andy Druda wrote:
>> I have milter-sender on a mail relay and have a need to have
>> milter-ahead functions apply to mails from my web-mail server but not
>> milter-sender tests since the users are already authenticated.  Can I
>> put milter-ahead tags in my access database or will I need to use
>> milter-sender tags and cause the entire milter-sender functionality to
>> enable?
>
> milter-sender does not use milter-ahead tags. It has its own
> milter-sender-* tags and also recognises the Sendmail tags, as
> documented in manual.shtml access-db option.

I wanted to affect the "-ahead" function without affecting the
"-sender"
function but we found a better solution to that problem.  Using the
milter-sender tags would not have been a big problem either.

I have a new problem, however.  I would like to stop all logging from
milter-spamc to syslog but verbose=0 does not seem to do anything and
the -help output seems to confirm verbose=0 is not a tag on this milter.
  Is there a way to lower the log level or turn it all off?

Andy

Lists Index Date Thread Search