[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1551
From: Ben Spencer
Date: 2007-04-17 10:04:06 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-spamc: Multiple spamd servers?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony

Thanks for that confirmation. It would be a nifty feature, though, if
people haven't requested it at this point, how many people would benefit
from it? it might be a decision point when comparing features though.
Saddly, I am not using milter-spamc for a temporary SA implementation
and was curious in case this configuration became more permanent.

Thanks
Benji
---
Benji Spencer
System Administrator
Ph: 312-329-2288

On
> Behalf Of Anthony Howe
> Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 6:42 AM
> To: milters@milter.info
> Subject: [milters] Re: milter-spamc: Multiple spamd servers?
>
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> Ben Spencer wrote:
> > Milter-spamc initially seems to only handle a single spamd server
> > (spamd-socket=127.0.0.1,783). Is that simply a limitation of the
example
> > or can multiple spamd servers be used either by separating them all
with
> > some sort of divider on a single spamd-socket definition or by using
> > multiple spamd-socket definitions?
>
> Currently milter-spamc assumes only one spamd server. I've never had a
> request to support more than one in either round-robin or first
> answering in list order.
>
> The same can be said of milter-clamc.
>
> --
> Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
> +33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions
> http://www.snert.com/     ICQ:
7116561      http://www.snertsoft.com/

Lists Index Date Thread Search