[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1540
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-04-12 14:35:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Request for opinion(s) - Proposed custom SpamAssassin

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
> I am freaking *TIRED* of Pump-'n-Dump spam.  So, I'm considering some
> new rules for SA to help thwart them.  Namely, I'd like to find a list

I haven't seen much pump & dump image or text spam that hasn't been
caught by SpamAssassin and/or my custom rules. Matter of fact I haven't
seen much pump & dump for about two weeks. I think they took a vacation.

If people want to compare custom SA rules and/or score adjustments I'm
happy to share, but we should do that off list.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search