[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1536
From: Ben Spencer
Date: 2007-04-12 06:06:27 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-spamc

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Andy

It is actually not the milter which uses the .user_prefs, but rather
SpamAssassin. Wherever spamd is running (which doesn't need to be on the
same machine as the milter) will need the user_prefs accessible in order
to take advantage of them. However, SpamAssassin can store the
user_prefs in a database (http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL).
Of course, updating those user_prefs may take a different interface then
you are using now.

---
Benji Spencer
System Administrator