[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1527
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-04-03 01:47:46 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-spiff-connect?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ben Spencer wrote:
> It appears that milter-spiff isn't checking milter-spiff-connect. Should
> it be checking it in all cases?
>
> On some delivery attempts, I see milter-spiff-to lookups. On some
> connections I see milter-spiff-from db lookups. I would have assumed
> that each attempt would have looked up the same tags. Is this expected
> behavior or do I have something configured incorrectly?
>
> (verbose=database)

Ugh. It would appear my code changes for

      !	Rejection based on access-db blacklisting now disabled. Some
	users prefer leaving blacklisting upto Sendmail and not the
	milter. Reported by Derek Balling and others.

was too agressive and broke the whitelisting part for the connect tags.
This will be fixed in 0.13. For now change:

#ifdef ENABLE_BLACKLIST
	if (smfAccessHost(&data->work, MILTER_NAME "-connect:", client_name,
data->client_addr, SMDB_ACCESS_OK) == SMDB_ACCESS_REJECT)
		return smfReply(&data->work, 550, "5.7.1", "connection %s [%s]
blocked", client_name, data->client_addr);
#endif

#ifdef ENABLE_BLACKLIST
	if (smfAccessHost(&data->work, MILTER_NAME "-connect:", client_name,
data->client_addr, SMDB_ACCESS_OK) == SMDB_ACCESS_REJECT)
		return smfReply(&data->work, 550, "5.7.1", "connection %s [%s]
blocked", client_name, data->client_addr);
#else
	(void) smfAccessHost(&data->work, MILTER_NAME "-connect:", client_name,

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search