[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1498
From: Marc Dirix
Date: 2007-03-14 12:10:03 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-cli

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

> The envelope-filter is only available with sendmail & libmilter
> 8.13 if
> you recompile both with the -DSMFI_VERSION=4, which enables extensions
> such as xxfi_data handler, as explained in the documentation. If you
> install the newer sendmail & libmilter 8.14 then the new extensions
> are
> enabled by default, after which just rebuild & install milter-cli.

Thank you for your answer.

I've installed sendmail from debian testing.
Can I check if this is available?
#sendmail -d0.1
Version 8.13.8
Compiled with: DNSMAP LDAPMAP LDAP_REFERRALS LOG MAP_REGEX MATCHGECOS
                 MILTER MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7 NAMED_BIND NETINET NETINET6
NETUNIX
                 NEWDB NIS NISPLUS PIPELINING SASLv2 SCANF SOCKETMAP
STARTTLS
                 TCPWRAPPERS USERDB USE_LDAP_INIT XDEBUG

Kind regards,

Marc