[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1333
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-12-04 02:52:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Milter-ahead - disable for one domain/mail addres

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jon Rowlan wrote:
> Is there some way for me to get at the SMTP dialogue that ennsues
> Anthony ...
>
> Mail.log contains the following ... (Which occurs as soon as the RCPT
> TO: is sent)
>
> Dec  3 11:16:00 britney sm-mta[27024]: kB3BFtAm027024: Milter:
> to=<1234567890@2006.sms>, reject=550 5.7.1 User unknown
>
> I would like to see the dialogus that the server has with my SMS server

For milter-ahead call-ahead dialogue and access lookups:

	verbose=info,trace,dialog,db

For client/sendmail SMTP dialogue, I think you need a LogLevel of 15 or
higher

	define(`confLOG_LEVEL', `9')

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search