[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1177
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-10-13 06:22:38 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-gris doco

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

(I'm travelling and this post expired before I could moderate it. Resent
by ACH for Mathias Koerber).

Anthony Howe said the following on 30/9/2006 14:58:

 > > This has already been corrected and will appear with the next update.

Can you advise when the next upgrade is coming (the online doco at
http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-gris/ hasn't been updated
yet, so I would love to get the fixed one to work from).

Mathias

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search