[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1143
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-09-21 01:54:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter Creation Question

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Tyler G. Spires wrote:
> I am seeing one message in the error logs that I have been unable to
> track down.  The message from /var/log/maillog is:
>
> Sep 19 15:07:35 sabre22 milter-listcheck[8858]: milter-listcheck:
> private data not NULL

In your xxfi_close() handler you must fetch and free any private data
saved in the milter context and then save a NULL pointer back for the
private data to signal its been dealt with. This is to avoid inadvertent
memory leaks.

> If you are willing to take a look at my C code I can either send it
> directly to you or post it to the mailing list (which ever you prefer).

This comes under consulting and subject to an hourly consulting fee.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search