[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1133
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-09-06 04:25:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Trouble with milter-date v 0.20 and headers...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
> I'm having problems getting milter-date 0.20 to add the
> "X-milter-date-PASS:" and "X-Scanned-By: milter-date..." headers.
> believe this has been turned in to a compile time option, though I'm not
> quite sure how to enable it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is no official compile time option for this as this code may be
removed in future releases.

>> From what I have found there is a #ifdef DROPPED_ADD_HEADERS
>> preprocessor directive that looks like it is involved, but seeing as
>> how I'm not a C programmer, I'm not quite sure how to get it to work.
>> I did try adding "#define DROPPED_ADD_HEADERS" towards the top of
>> milter-date.c where a lot of other ifdef and ifndef directives were.
>> No go.  :(

Adding

#define DROPPED_ADD_HEADERS 1

at the top of the file should have been sufficient.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search