[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1101
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-08-15 13:41:17 -0400
Subject: Snert milters and shared caches...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I have new code to provide shared & distributed cache support in those
milters that use caches. The first one I'm going to convert and test
with will be milter-gris to use this new code and I'm looking for
testers. Please contact me directly off-list if this is of interest to you.

Eventually this new code could allow ALL the Snert milters to use one
shared & distributed cache and act as an intra-milter communications
channel where appropriate.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search