[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1048
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-07-18 16:02:01 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-gris and Popauth.db

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jim Galley wrote:
> Hmm - made the following changes - now sending doesn't work.

> Kassign macro

Did you already have something in your sendmail.cf called "assign"?

> # Allow relaying if the connected host has recently POP3 authenticated.
> R$*            $: < $&{client_addr} >            Get client IP address.
> R< $* >         $(popip $1 $)                Check full address.
> R$+ < MATCH >        $: $(assign {popauth_info} $@ $1 @ $&{client_addr} $)

This should not pose an issue.

> R$* < MATCH >        $#OK

Could I see a sample dump of the popip.db?

	$ makemap -u popip >popip.dump

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search