[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 972
From: Steve Campbell
Date: 2006-06-08 14:01:11 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-limit.cf file

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Mr Howe,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Howe" <achowe@snert.com>
To: <milters@milter.info>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 1:48 PM
Subject: [milters] Re: milter-limit.cf file

> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> Steve Campbell wrote:
>>> p later v info
>
> No.
>
>>> -p later -v info
>
> Better.
>
>>> or what? Maybe parameters on separate lines? This is just a guessing
>>> game right now.
>>
>> Just re-read the Usage part of the web site. I think you will find the
>> answer there.
>
> http://www.snert.com/Software/ecartis/index.php?go=/milters/2006-01/787
>
> I think is pretty clear. Its the same for every Snert milter except
> milter-sender. (It will change with the next set of updates, better
> format, better explination, more uniform.)

I agree with you that it is really clear. For some reason, I missed the
entire sentence on the description of what goes in the .cf file. Newbie (to
the milter world) cloudiness. I had read the above link also, but the web
site description just nailed it.

Can you tell me where the "rejected" emails that are pending delivery are
stored. I retested, setting a limit so that I would trigger a pending
rejection, but do not see where these are. They are not in my mqueue
directory, and as I described, thousands of these may go pending from a
mailing list we use.

Thanks very much for the response (and not yelling at me for my stupidity).

Steve