[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 950
From: Bryan Guest
Date: 2006-05-31 17:10:13 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-limit temporary bypass

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question.  I have sorted through the archives
trying to find an answer...

If I employ milter-limit, and I set a hard limit for messages/connections to
local clients of say 300 messages per day, how can I temporarily reset the
counter for a client or bump their limit.

For example, say a client sends out 300 messages, and then has a legitimate
reason to send messages 301.

Am I able to directly manipulate the milter to temporarily bump this client
to 325 messages (rebuild my access table with hard limit for him?) or can I
reset his counter to zero for that time period in any manner?

Thanks very much in advance,

Bryan Guest

Lists Index Date Thread Search