[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 932
From: Taylor, Grant
Date: 2006-05-11 17:17:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-link & SpamAssassin...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

> Ah. Yes. I guess I overlooked that feature :-p I thought I was the only
> one using it and that it would be unpopular and now one would bother
> turning on -l.

I'm testing with and with out the -l option.  I would really like to run milter-link with
it on (as I started doing so) because milter-link would back trace to the original server.
 However I have turned it off the last couple of days for additional testing because I was
seeing socket errors trying to connect to some servers.  I would really like it if there
was a way to test the origin servers / referral links the way that -l option does with out
worrying if milter-link can not get connected to the server in question.

I think you have a grate start to another very good milter.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search