[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 923
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-05-11 11:34:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-link & SpamAssassin...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Taylor, Grant wrote:
> If any one is interested I have written a rule for SpamAssassin
> (below) to look for Milter-Link's tag to see if a message failed
> Milter-Links test(s) and adjust the SA Spam score accordingly.

This is where I'm confused, why not just have milter-link reject the
mail with -p reject. Or if you're still paranoid about loosing a
message, use -p quaratine instead.

Otherwise if you're using a milter/SpamAssassin combo already, why use
milter-link, if you're not going to reject or quaratine? SpamAssassin
can already do the URL checks (though more slowly I think) and tag it
itself.

If you do choose to use milter-link and SpamAssassin together, then
disable the URI BL checks in SpamAssassin, as they will be redundant and
slow you down.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search