[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 907
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-05-01 11:33:07 -0400
Subject: milter-ahead/1.3 default changed

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I post this separately to highlight a change in milter-ahead's default
behaviour. The introduction of the black & white listing support in
version 1.1 changed the original behaviour of milter-ahead enough to be
a little confusing for existing users and generated enough support
questions that I've choosen to make a slight change. As of version 1.3,
the black & white listing support is <u>disabled</u> by default, which
restores the pre-1.1 behaviour that was a bit more intuitive I suppose.
The B/W list support can be enabled by explicitly specifying the -f option.

http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-ahead/

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search