[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 874
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-04-01 02:40:52 -0500
Subject: "I'm a zombie in the moonlight" - New milter-clamc & updates

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Its the 1st of April and the smells of spring are all over the Cote
d'Azur. With this season of rebirth and cherry blossoms I release my
16th milter: milter-clamc, a sendmail-clamd interface milter. And before
you start screaming from the mountain tops that its been done before,
consider my version comes with black/white list support common to many
of my milters, has the ability to tag, reject, discard, or quarantine an
infected message, and is supported by SnertSoft. Regardless,
milter-clamc has been on my project list for far too long and I wanted a
solution that I could easily maintain along side the rest of my milter
collection. So enjoy.

	http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-clamc/

With the 1st of this month comes a set of minor updates for
milter-abook, -bcc, -gris, -limit. LibSnert has updates concerning bugs
with the handling of unix domain sockets brought to light by milter-clamc.

Also milter-sender and milter-ahead implement an experimental feature:
the ability to query or remove entries from the cache without having to
restart the milter. This feature will require rebuilding sendmail and
libmilter to enable API extensions (if you use milter-cli then you
should already have done this). The details of what to do and how to use
these experimental features are explained in the change logs.

milter-ahead also has a file descriptor leak caused by the -B option fixed.

mitler-length has changed a design issue related to the selection of a
length rule to apply when multiple rules are possible.

	http://www.snertsoft.com/

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search