[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 873
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-03-31 11:58:12 -0500
Subject: Re: loopback mail blocked after milter-ahead update

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Greg Matthews wrote:
> After upgrading milter-ahead to v1.1.109 the milter is blocking traffic
> on the loopback interface. Can I configure the milter to only listen on
> eth0 or allow mail on lo?
>
> This effect is blocking all mail from cron etc.
>
> configs:
>
>         # cat /etc/mail/milter-ahead.cf
>         -b -v info
> and
>         # makemap -u hash /etc/mail/access | grep milter
>         milter-ahead-to:        SKIP

Typically you should have in access.db

Connect:127.0.0.1			RELAY
GreetPause:127.0.0.1			0
ClientRate:127.0.0.1                    0
ClientConn:127.0.0.1                    0

It would appear you don't.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search