[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 870
From: Greg Matthews
Date: 2006-03-31 06:08:13 -0500
Subject: Re: remove an address from the milter-ahead cache

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:41 -0800, Kirk Ismay wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> Is there a script or program that would allow me to remove a single
> email address from the milter-ahead cache database?

I dont think so.

I'd like something similar, to be able to invalidate the cache on the
fly. I dont want to have to shutdown MailScanner, then sendmail, then
milter-ahead, remove the cache, start milter-ahead, start MS/sendmail in
order to refresh the cache. Something like nscd uses:

nscd -i hosts
milter-ahead -i

GREG

--