[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 862
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-03-17 12:42:41 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-length - can't reject messages

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Daniel Hertanu wrote:
> I've installed this milter with no problems. Anyways, even if I see in the
> logs that milter-length is matching my "milter-length-To:" , I can't
> reject any message based on its size. All I'm trying to do is to limit
> just one email account received messages sizes. I used in
> /etc/mail/access:
>
> milter-length-To:account@domain.com	1M

Do you have other milter-length-* tags in the access.db? Did you see
this in the documentation?

	When there are multiple message size limits assigned based on
	connection, authentication, sender, and/or recipients, then the
	largest choice is used.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search