[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 860
From: Daniel Hertanu
Date: 2006-03-17 12:21:59 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-length - can't reject messages

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Anthony Howe wrote:

> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> Daniel Hertanu wrote:
> > I've installed this milter with no problems. Anyways, even if I see in the
> > logs that milter-length is matching my "milter-length-To:" , I can't
> > reject any message based on its size. All I'm trying to do is to limit
> > just one email account received messages sizes. I used in
> > /etc/mail/access:
> >
> > milter-length-To:account@domain.com	1M
>
> What options are you using?

Just "-v all" to see all logs.

> Are you using SMTP+AUTH and are you using -a option? If so remove the -a
> option or use:

Yes, I'm using SMTP+AUTH and I'm not using -a option, but I can't see the
relevance here. I am trying to reject the emails that are comming from the
internet to a speciffic email acount, when these emails are bigger than
1MB. As far as I've understood, this is  milter-length-To: good for.
Please let me know if I'm making here a mistake.

And  have one more question. The line "return SMFIS_CONTINUE;" from
http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-length/ must be included in
/etc/mail/access file ?

--
Daniel Hertanu