[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 814
From: Matt Goebel
Date: 2006-02-09 10:23:17 -0500
Subject: milter-sender-1.7 and Solaris 8 issue

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi,

  I was initially having trouble getting it to read the access.db file
which I seem to have fixed by recompiling both milter-sender and sendmail
linked with /usr/local/lib/libdb-4.3.so
  Now when I try to start it up it appears to be forking off a lot
of threads, and then coredumping.

  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt Goebel

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel@emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating Furry Fan.