[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 784
From: Skip Hayes
Date: 2006-01-09 15:59:31 -0500
Subject: milter-limit: failed to open "/etc/mail/access.db": Invalid argument

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
seem to find the reason that I'm getting this error
when I start any of your milters:

milter-limit: failed to open "/etc/mail/access.db": Invalid argument

It only happens when I compile with DB support... I
have had it read from /etc/mail/access.db just fine
as long as I don't compile in berkeley db support.

I'm running the latest snert milter lib and code, and sendmail has no
trouble at all in using my access.db... so I know everything in
sendmail.mc and sendmail.cf are okay.

Lists Index Date Thread Search