[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 737
From: Geoff Steer
Date: 2005-10-23 02:33:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Roundhouse - available?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 06:51 +0200, Anthony Howe wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> Geoff Steer wrote:
> > I just noticed a new entry on the Snertsoft page for Roundhouse, the
> > SMTP mulitplexor.
> > Is this due to be available soon?
>
> Yes. Major updates coming later today with one or two new milters and
> Roundhouse, LibSnert, and milter updates. I was preparing the web pages
> yesterday.
>
> > We're about to implement some new milters and my management wants some
> > guarantee that the milters wont negatively impact on production mail
> > flow. Being able to copy the production mail stream to a another box
> > with the milters is just what I need to show the milters work and to
> > gather some stats.
>
> Well this is the purpose of Roundhouse, but please note that it is the
> first release and as such is beta. Roundhouse itself may need some
> additional testing. Hmm. Maybe I should put that in the documentation...

More than happy to act as a tester for beta code. I have a test server
(IBM x306 running sendmail 8.13.5 under Centos 4.1) just waiting for a
purpose in life. Testing milters against 800K messages a day would make
it very happy :-)

Not currently running STARTTLS or AUTH so no problems there.

--
Geoff Steer <gsteer@firstwave.com.au>

The sender's Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.

Lists Index Date Thread Search