[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 726
From: Jeff Powell
Date: 2005-09-22 04:52:06 -0400
Subject: milter-report placement in sendmail.mc file

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm just trying out milter-report.  Does it matter where in the
sendmail.mc file the milter-report part is placed, especially in
relation to the other milters?  In my file, I have four milters, in this
order in the file:
1.  Milter-sender
2. SpamAssassin
3. MIMEDefang
4. Milter-report

So far in my testing, I have not been able to get milter-report to mail
me anything.  I have tried setting it to mail a report in just a few
minutes, i.e., if it is currently 0000 I put 0005 in the cf file,
restart milter-report, and wait 5 minutes.  Does milter-info only report
on the mails that it personally observes being rejected, so if no mails
are rejected during the above 5-minute period, no report is generated?
In the above scenario I have seen milter-report generate "report 0005
started" in the log but nothing further, and no e-mail.

Jeff

Lists Index Date Thread Search