[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 719
From: Jeff Powell
Date: 2005-09-09 20:43:01 -0400
Subject: Can't get milter-sender 1.4 to start

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

OK, your suggestion to install the sendmail devel files did the trick.  I got
milter-sender 1.4 build successfully.  Now, however, I can't start it.  I don't have a
clue why.  I have the log level in milter-sender.cf set to all, and sendmail's log level
set to 10.  When I try to start milter-sender using "service milter-sender
start" on Mandriva Linux 10.2, it says FAILED.  On the other hand, if I try
"milter-sender stop", it says OK.  This is with milter-sender stopped already.
It doesn't log anything at all when I do this.  Perhaps the startup script is broken.

Jeff

Lists Index Date Thread Search