[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 718
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-09-08 01:55:53 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-sender 1.4 build error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jeff Powell wrote:
> I am attempting to build milter-sender 1.4 and I am getting a build error.
> I made libsnert 1.52 just fine, but when I attempted to make milter-sender, this is
the output:

> [root@aphrodite milter-sender]# make build
> gcc -DMILTER_BUILD=`cat BUILD_ID.TXT` -DMILTER_BUILD_STRING='"'`cat
BUILD_ID.TXT`'"' \
> -D_REENTRANT -g -I./../../include  -L./../../lib  -o milter-sender milter-sender.c
-lsnert -ldb-4.2 -lrt -lpthread
> In file included from milter-sender.c:126:
> ./../../include/com/snert/lib/mail/smf.h:24:29: libmilter/mfapi.h: No such file or
directory

> Any idea what the matter is?
>
> Thanks,

You must install libmilter and its headers first. I'd say that libmilter
was found but not the headers. Once you install the libmilter headers,
rebuild libsnert (make clean build).

There should have been some sort of comment in the summary after
./configure for LibSnert stating that libmilter was missing/required.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search