[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 688
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-08-07 01:44:20 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-report: report email address

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Marcus Sobchak wrote:
> is it possible to send the report to another address than to <postmaster> ?

If you're talking about milter-report, no not yet. The current wish list is:

    +	Suggested by Derek Balling: ability to consult a config file
	for "address mapping" (e.g., if I've got @foo.com going to
	'user', don't send me 10,000 reports because of a dictionary
	attack)

    +	Suggested by Derek Balling: ability to BCC a global report to
    	postmaster; the composite of all the reports sent.

    +	Suggested by Derek Balling: ability to generate the reports
	only to postmaster

    +	Suggested by Grant Taylor: mail to a specified admin account
    	using plus-detail address, like admin+user@admin.domain or
    	admin+user_domain@admin.domain.

I think your request falls under the last one.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search