[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 656
From: Joe Matuscak
Date: 2005-07-15 13:42:05 -0400
Subject: FYI: Libsnert/milter-spamc on Fedora Core 4 (gcc 4.0)

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm in the process of testing Fedora Core 4 and I just tried building
milter-spamc. This version of Fedora includes gcc 4.0 and it appears that
the compiler has changed some of its checks in a way that cause it to put
out warnings when compiling Libsnert and milter-spamc.  There are a number
of warnings like:

spf.c: In function 'spfCheck':
spf.c:288: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
spf.c:293: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strncmp'
differ in signedness
spf.c:304: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'TextSplit'
differ in signedness

I've got the output running in test and it seems like its working so far.

Thanks,

Joe Matuscak
Rohrer Corporation
717 Seville Road