[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 646
From: Taylor, Grant
Date: 2005-07-08 02:19:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Sargent Slaughter! Report! New milter-report utility.

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I really like the idea of this milter a lot.  However I would like it even better if you
could have the report for each user sent to an administrative account rather than the
individual user / recipient account.  One better would be if you could support user+detail
format addresses in the destination of this report such that you would send to
<administrative account>+<user account>@<administrative account domain>.
 I have fond user+detail style email address formats to be VERY helpful.

Grant. . . .