[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 634
From: Adam Gibson
Date: 2005-07-01 16:22:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Sargent Slaughter! Report! New milter-report utility.

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I am curious how this works.  Does it somehow communicate with milter-*
milters to obtain this information or parse logs?  I assume it does not
parse logs otherwise why would it need to be a milter.

This sounds much more useful than the logwatch module i was working on
for milter-sender.

Thanks for this milter!