[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 620
From: Jeff Powell
Date: 2005-06-23 03:21:40 -0400
Subject: milter-sender: log line for rejects

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Would it be possible to add an option to write a single line to the
maillog whenever milter-sender rejects a message?  I'm looking for a
better ways to track milter-sender's activity.  Currently I have logging
in milter-sender set to debug, and then I grep the maillog  for
milter-sender:

grep milter-sender | grep -c "reject 5"

This (I hope) pulls in all the lines that indicate milter-sender
rejected a message so MRTG can graph it, but I'm not very good at
writing queries like that.
It would be much easier if there was a config file option I could enable
that would add something like "Rejected by milter-sender" or something
similar.
Then I could turn down the log level a bit.

Any chance of that?

Thanks,

Jeff

Lists Index Date Thread Search