[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 587
From: Georgy Salnikov
Date: 2005-05-31 02:50:43 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-sender dies (fwd)

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Unfortunately, sending answer directly to mike@CamaroSS.net does not
succeed because he blacklists my domain.
Anyhow, this is his problem, not mine...

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Tel.   +7-3832-356416   +7-3832-331456
Fax                     +7-3832-331456
Email   sge@nmr.nioch.nsc.ru