[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 584
From: Rose, Bobby
Date: 2005-05-27 11:40:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-Sender question

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Don't know but it did solve it.  I don't think it use to be a problem
but I first heard about it from users here this week.  After I was given
this info, I searched google and there has been a greet-pause issue with
gmail since last fall.  I just thought it was odd that it would be the
culprit because the timeout was occurring when milter-sender was calling
them which means milter-sender already had received the info from them
to do the check so I would assume that for that to have occurred, it
would already be past the greet pause point.