[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 580
From: Kevin Spicer
Date: 2005-05-27 04:02:04 -0400
Subject: Re: Problem with milter-ahead

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 08:35 +0100, Kevin Spicer wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 07:34 +0100, Anthony Howe wrote:
> > > I'm seeing an issue with milter-ahead 0.8.65...
> > >
> > > We have a number of mail accounts that have addresses beginning with
> > +
> > > (these are typically mail groups) ie, the format
> > > +Mail_Group@mydomain.com

Further to my previous post, I've also just been checking RFC822 and as
far as I can see the address above is a valid RFC822 address.

Extracts from rfc822.... (several extracts)

address     =  mailbox                      ; one addressee
                 /  group                        ; named list

mailbox     =  addr-spec                    ; simple address
                 /  phrase route-addr            ; name & addr-spec

addr-spec   =  local-part "@" domain        ; global address

local-part  =  word *("." word)             ; uninterpreted
                                                 ; case-preserved

word        =  atom / quoted-string

atom        =  1*<any CHAR except specials, SPACE and CTLs>

specials    =  "(" / ")" / "<" / ">" /
"@"  ; Must be in quoted-
                 /  "," / ";" / ":" / "\" /
<">  ;  string, to use
                 /  "." / "[" / "]"              ;  within a
word.

--

KMR Group, KMR Software and BMRB have moved offices.
Our new address is:

Ealing Gateway
26-30 Uxbridge Road
Ealing
London
W5 2BP

t: 020 8433 4000
f: 020 8433 4001

All direct line numbers remain unchanged

BMRB
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.

Lists Index Date Thread Search