[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 569
From: Tony Enderby
Date: 2005-05-24 01:55:01 -0400
Subject: [SIQ] 001 Syntax errors in milter-sender startup script.

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi Folks,
I'm having difficulty trying to get the milter-sender startup script to run (latest
version)

It was originally failing with a syntax error at line 128

/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 128: syntax error near unexpected token
> `"Starting $NAME"'
> /etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 128: `        announce("Starting $NAME")'

but I've since removed the parenthesis around the command "Starting $NAME"

The script now fails with the following error ..

/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 132: syntax error near unexpected token `;'
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 132: `          fail();'

If someone could help me work out the reason for these syntax errors I would be most
appreciative.

Kind Regards,

Tony.

Lists Index Date Thread Search