[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 493
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-04-13 02:54:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Exceptions in access.db

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Oleg M. Golovanov wrote:
> Thanks. I have one additional question:
> accesstable.db contains lines (for example)
> ----
> 10.1.192                       RELAY
> 10.1.192.51                    SKIP
> milter-sender-connect:10.91.192 SKIP
> milter-spamc-connect:10.91.192  SKIP
> 10.1.193                      RELAY
> 10.1.194                      RELAY
> To:user1@                     OK
> To:user2@                     OK
> To:user3@                     OK
> ----
> And user1 stays in 10.1.192 subnet,
> user2 stays in 10.1.193 subnet and
> user3 stays in 10.1.194 subnet.
>
> Will the messages be filtered and for which user or not?

None of the above users will be filtered in or out, because the RELAY
for connections from 10.1.192, 10.1.193 and 10.1.194 are white listed.

Are you sure you ment to specify 10.91.192 instead of 10.1.192 for the
milter specific tags?

> Can your explain the priority of these flags passed in accesstable also?

The priority / lookup order is specified in the provided index.shtml
documentation (use lynx to view it) or online from:

http://www.milter.info/milter-spamc/index.shtml#SendmailOption

http://www.milter.info/milter-sender/index.shtml#MxCallBackMaxAttempts

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search