[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 474
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-04-06 17:24:33 -0400
Subject: Re: How to I enable access.db?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ismael Perin wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> The sendmail is with access.db OK, but the milter-sender on start show this
> message and not work fine:
>
> What I do in milter-sender to enable this feature?
>
> Apr  6 17:39:52 pinky milter-sender[2361]: access database support disabled

Have your checked the file and ownership permissions as suggested in the
Notes section of the documentation?

This message normally appears when the milter cannot open and read the
access.db file.

Simple solution:

	chmod a+r /etc/mail/access.db
	/etc/init.d/milter-sender restart
	tail -f /var/log/maillog

Some systems are overly protective access.db.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search