[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 462
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2005-04-03 23:53:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Disclaimer Milter

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Does any one have any idea as to which RFC might talk about the implied disclaimer?  I'd
be very interested in reading it.  I'll search for it some day in my copious free time,
but if I knew which one to read so I did not have to spend the time searching through all
the email related RFCs I might get to it sooner.  I think all of us understand what is
meant by a project that will be gotten to some day... *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* ...pardon
pager, you get the point.

Grant. . . .