[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 453
From: Emery Guevremont
Date: 2005-04-01 16:57:52 -0500
Subject: Re: How to whitelist a domain in milter-sender?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Actually I think this where I'm having problems understanding. What I've
done on my system is put the content of milter-sender.mc into my
sendmail.mc file.
One thing I haven't figured out is the syntax for putting options in the
   sendmail.mc file for milter-sender.

So instead, I've been putting my options in the command line of my
milter-sender start up script.

This is what my OPTIONS line looks like in my start up script.

OPTIONS="SendmailCf=/etc/mail/sendmail.cf MailLogDetail=256
CacheGreyListTTL=0 unix:/var/lib/milter-sender/socket"

But I don't think it's working. Maybe I'm not putting the options in the
right place. I obviously restart the service after every change I make.