[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 447
From: Ryan Moore
Date: 2005-04-01 13:26:45 -0500
Subject: Re: How to whitelist a domain in milter-sender?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

That should work I would think, however you don't need to restart the
processes in order for them to read the access.db, they'll detect
changes on the fly. Are you sure milter-sender is hitting the access.db?
You could enable debug logging and it'll output the queries to the db,
if you don't see any database queries then there is an issue with
milter-sender reading it perhaps. Sendmail and milter-sender must be
linked to the same version of BDB as well.

Ryan Moore
Perigee.net Corporation
704-849-8355 (sales)
704-849-8017 (tech)