[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 409
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-03-22 03:09:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Trouble Running Milter-sender 0.66 on RHE3.2

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Marnus van Niekerk wrote:
> I have just upgraded milter-sendert o 0.66 on an Red Hat Entreprise 3.2

0.66 does not exist. The most current release is 0.62. I am preparing
currently 1.0.

> box and had huge trouble getting it running.
>
> Build was clean but it just would not star up, just echoing the usage
> every time.  I eventually got it working by removing
> /etc/mail/milter-sender.cf completely and using the old init script to
> start it with the atgument unix:/var/lib/milter-sender/socket not
> MilterSocket=....
>
> Also the new startup script comlained about with unaliasing stuff that
> is not aliased and bombed on the annount("Starting....") line.

This has been reported several times and fixed in the up coming 1.0.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search