[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 386
From: Scott Presnell
Date: 2005-03-15 11:24:40 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-sender gets 550 when mx misunderstands as

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

No, you understand correctly... but in this case it's not an intentional
deception, its a misconfigured MX server (I know the e-mail to be
legitimate).

I was looking for a work around for the case where it's a "relay denied"
(in the same way there's a work around for "they're blocking our IP")
as opposed an affirmative denial based on the user "no I don't know that user"
or "user adminstratively deined"

I guess I'll hammer on the remote postmaster some more. :-/

	- Scott